THE CHRISTMAS YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 | 6-7pm
Refreshments & Family Activities | 5:00pm
at The Lageret (515 E Main St in Stoughton)
What if this Christmas could be different?
There’s a lot to look forward to around Christmas: celebrating with friends and family, gifts and parties, decorations and memories. Often it can still seem like something is missing; like there must be something more. What if this Christmas could be different?
Christmas is just around the corner and you may already be hoping – longing – to find something more this year. Christmas For Stoughton is a great way to help you and your family discover the Christmas you’ve been waiting for.
Dana’s Christmas Story
“In the busyness of Christmas, our family loves having something like Christmas For Stoughton to look forward to. It helps us feel spiritually connected and adds meaning to our celebration. It’s relevant, inspiring and authentic. It’s easy to see this truly is a Christmas event for the whole Stoughton community.”
How does it work?
Save your spot by using the simple RSVP link below.
2: Attend the Event
Join us for a Christmas Eve event the whole family will love on Tuesday, December 24 from 6-7pm at The Lageret (515 E Main St in Stoughton).
We even have refreshments and fun family activities ahead of time starting at 5:00pm.
3: Find WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Enjoy your time at Christmas for Stoughton and discover the Christmas you’ve been waiting for this year.
Something For The Whole Family
Family Activities & Refreshments at 5:00
- If you like, bring your kids in their PJs so it’s easier when you get home.
- Stop in early for refreshments and family activities starting at 5:00pm.
- Simple kids check-in helps ensure a safe and fun event for all.
- Kid’s celebration begins at 6pm with activities, a story, songs and something meaningful to bring home.
Christmas For Stoughton Event
- The main event starts promptly at 6pm. Kids are welcome, but would probably enjoy the separate kid’s celebration even more in an age-appropriate way. We’ll even give
- Beforehand, enjoy the hot-chocolate bar, music, and family activities.
- We’ll keep it fun and and enjoyable, and the main event will be 60 minutes long so you can get back to other Christmas Eve plans.
- There’s no obligation, but we will let you know about a couple of great causes in the Stoughton community and provide an opportunity to give to support them. 100% of gifts will go to help people and causes in our community. It’s one way we live out being FOR STOUGHTON.
What To Expect
An event the whole family will love
Fun & safe event for kids
60 minute event
Participate however you like
Good Christmas music you can sing along to or just listen
Friendly volunteers here to help
A message full of hope and meaning
An opportunity to give to causes making a difference in our community
Refreshments & family activities beforehand
Dress however you're comfortable
Celebrate Christmas with friends and neighbors from the area