Find Meaning This Christmas
December 24, 2018 | 6-7pm
Family Story Time & Activities | 5:30pm
at The Lageret (515 E Main St in Stoughton)
Christmas is Busy
Christmas is busy. It’s filled with trips, shopping, opening presents, seeing Santa… the list goes on an on. Meanwhile, all you really want is a meaningful Christmas for your family.
Christmas is just around the corner and you may already be feeling empty, overwhelmed, and exhausted just trying to stay on top of it all. Christmas for Stoughton is a way to help you find meaning that lasts this Christmas season.
Dana’s Christmas Story
“In the busyness of Christmas, our family loves having something like Christmas For Stoughton to look forward to. It helps us feel spiritually connected and adds meaning to our celebration. It’s relevant, inspiring and authentic. It’s easy to see this truly is a Christmas event for the whole Stoughton community.”
How does it work?
Save your spot by using the simple RSVP link below.
2: Attend the Event
Join us for a Christmas Eve event the whole family will love on Monday, December 24 from 6-7pm at The Lageret (515 E Main St in Stoughton).
We even have a special family story time and activities ahead of time starting at 5:30pm.
3: Find MORE Meaning
Enjoy your time at Christmas for Stoughton and discover more meaning and make new memories this year.
Something For The Whole Family
Kid's Storytime & Celebration
- If you like, bring your kids in their PJs so it’s easier when you get home.
- Stop in early for story time and activities starting at 5:30pm.
- Simple check-in helps ensure a safe and fun event for all.
- Kid’s celebration begins at 6pm with activities, songs and something meaningful to bring home.
Christmas For Stoughton Event
- The main event starts promptly at 6pm. Kids are welcome, but would probably enjoy the separate kid’s celebration even more in an age-appropriate way.
- Beforehand, enjoy the hot-chocolate bar for grown-ups.
- We’ll keep it fun and and enjoyable, and the main event will be 60 minutes long so you can get back to other Christmas Eve plans.
- There’s no obligation, but we will let you know about a couple of great causes in the Stoughton community and provide an opportunity to give to support them. 100% of gifts will go to help people and causes in our community.
What To Expect
An event the whole family will love
Fun & safe event for kids
60 minute event
Participate however you like
Good Christmas music you can sing along to or just listen
Friendly volunteers here to help
A message full of hope and meaning
An opportunity to give to causes making a difference in our community
Family storytime & activities beforehand
Dress however you're comfortable
Celebrate Christmas with friends and neighbors from the area